The Christian Advantage
Did you know?
TCA is a strategic partner with Business & Ministry Initiatives in hosting their annual Louisville Prayer Breakfast held on December 6, 2023 with guest speaker Chief of the Louisville Metro Police Department Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel. Come join us in lifting up our city in prayer.
Click here for more information.
What Is Tca?
The Christian Advantage – Serving Christ in the marketplace since 2005
The Christian Advantage (TCA) helps business leaders apply their personal Christian faith in and throughout business for the glory of God. Furthermore, it is the goal of TCA to provide the resources and relationships needed to enable Christian owners and leaders to be great stewards of the business or organization God has entrusted to them.
The Christian Advantage provides continuing education, peer counsel and accountability for business leaders to assist them in growing and maintaining viable, sustainable and profitable businesses. As a result, TCA helps business leaders apply their personal Christian faith in and through their business for the glory of God by providing monthly meetings, coaching services and seminars.
TCA teaches and reinforces solid Biblical based business principles to provide a firm foundation for profitable and sustaining operations. This enables owners and managers to initiate Christian ministry within the business God has entrusted to their stewardship. Because TCA brings business and faith together, leaders cannot think of one without of thinking of the other.
TCA is for those business professionals who:
- Love to grow, while glorifying the Lord
- Are serious about doing business that is profitable, especially for God
- Desire to impact their community with eternity in mind
- Long to be bold for Christ, so they can live and bring the Gospel to all
- Desire to further their faith in and through the business God has entrusted to their care
TCA provides practical guidance in:
- What it means and how to be Spirit-led
- How to do business by the Book (Bible)
- God’s solutions to your problems
- How to have total security in Jesus Christ
- The difference in predicting the future based on experiences (head knowledge and education) verses the Holy Spirit (who knows the future and is best for decision making)
- How to build true wealth, so it can be used for kingdom work
The Christian Advantage
TCA teaches biblical principles to
- manage finances with integrity
- evaluate risk with a sounding board
- prioritize time and commitments
- foster relationships
Equip Leaders with Truth
CALL TO ACTION